Job Title: Cisco Pre-Sales Engineer/Cisco Solution Architect - Ottawa
Type: Full time/ Permanent
Location: Ottawa, ON
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent.
- Minimum four years’ experience in services sales or consulting or equivalent.
- Solution Selling Experience: Proven success with enterprise customers, working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics and business value selling.
- Account Management and Prioritization Excellence: Demonstrated strategic time management and multitasking skills.
- Sales Teamwork: High degree of collaboration with multiple sales personnel, as well as Microsoft. Involve appropriate
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration with virtual teams, cross-functional groups and with complex problems to solve.
- Demonstrated intellectual property development. For example, whitepapers, template deliverable, solutions, case
- studies, etc.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- CCNA, CCNP Certifications are must have
- Project oversight responsibilities, management and technical leadership and Engineer mentoring experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong passion for learning and teaching others
- Motivated and self-starting
- Ability to think creatively and come up with proactive ideas that will increase sales
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Technical Pre-sales experience is must have