Job Title: Cisco Network SME
Type: Contract - 6 Weeks
Location: 100% remote
- Perform design, administration, configuration, and monitoring of Cisco systems
- Manage communications solutions
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, escalate and resolve software problems
- Participate in the planning and implementation of upgrades, patches, and enhancements.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and 3-5 years equivalent work experience
- Cisco Certification of some sort is required.
- Additional and other certifications are considered an asset.
- Consulting experience with Cisco switches, firewalls, routing, collaboration/ security (ASA firewall).
- Demonstrate ability to prepare architectural technical specifications, design drawings, develop solutions and resolve operational problems.
- Experience with Cisco ASA firewalls, switches and routers.
- Network security – SIEM (Security Incident and Event Management), IDS/ IPS (Intrusion Detection and/or Protection Systems).
- Knowledge of: CISCO routers & switching (LAN/WAN)
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Financial domain experience is an asset.