As a Build Master, you will be implementing and maintaining BUILD initiative.
What you will be doing:
- Implementing and maintaining build & deploy pipelines, you will also be responsible for ensuring its reliability, robustness, versatility, and reusability.
- Deliver automated solutions for software processes
- Discover and eliminate problems by gathering requirements and implementing process automation
- Responsible for the build & deploy of systems, as well as all its features.
- Collaborating with developers, product owners and other key stakeholders
- Implementing and executing the long-term strategy
- Acting as a technical coach for builds and releases.
What is in it for you?
- Complete control of a continuous build integration initiative
- A voice that is heard and a direct impact on the company's success.
- Opportunity to see and measure the performance of your work.
- A clear view into how many people are using what you are building, and how Canadians pull value from your contributions.
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience with building pipelines and automation
- Deep knowledge of SCM (Git, Perforce, etc...)
- Expert with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Travis, Spinnaker, etc..) at least one
- Kubernetes containerization experience
- Strong ability with cloud services (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Strong ability to debug programming languages (C#, Go)
- Ability to develop and maintain tools and scripts (bash, Python)
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
We are looking for people that have a strong commitment to solving customer problems and who wish to work alongside other highly driven individuals.