Job Title: Windows/ Exchange Server Administrator
Location: Ottawa, ON
Duration: 2 months contract – with possibilities of extension or conversion to permanent position.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Operations, the Application and E-Mail Administrator has the primary responsibility for all aspects of the email system, backups system and processes; virtualized server environment and its design, operations and maintenance; as well as management of the anti-spam and anti-virus protection. As such, the position plays a key role in maintaining a high level of operational effectiveness and accessibility, while ensuring the safety and protection of the information assets.
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or professional certificate in systems management or systems administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
A skilled Microsoft administrator with demonstrable progressive experience with, and responsibility for:
- Exchange (preferably 2013 or newer);
- Data Protection Manager (DPM);
- Windows Server (preferably 2013 or newer);
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM);
- Knowledge of cybersecurity tools, methods and best practice;
- Knowledge of enterprise-level anti-spam and anti-virus tools;
- Knowledge of routing and switching technologies, network diagnostics and network management tools;
- Knowledge of, and experience with, basic project management methods and practices.
Nice to Have:
- Bilingual – French and English
- Secret Clearance