Job Title: Bilingual Senior Telecom & Network Administrator, Remote
Type: Contract (Possibility of converting to a permanent job thereafter)
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: 6 Months (Possibility of converting to a permanent job thereafter)
Start Date: December 13, 2021 or sooner
End Date: June 10, 2022
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $65.00/hour to $75.00/hour
The successful candidate must have experience in large-scale companies as well as demonstrated experience in autonomously carrying out network / telecom mandates. Here is a brief description of what we look for:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a network administrator.
- Equivalent certifications: CCNP / CCDP / CCNP wireless / CCNP Security.
- Good knowledge of wireless networking and VoIP.
- Skills on CISCO for firewall, Switch, router.
- Very good knowledge of EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing protocols.
- Good knowledge of Fortinet products.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent ability for making complex ideas accessible and present technical information and ability to assimilate complex technological concepts.
- Ability to lead projects within the allotted time.
- Leadership, autonomy, initiative and team spirit.
- Customer orientation and customer service.
- Bilingualism (French and English) essential, both oral and written