Job Title: Bilingual Senior Systems Administrator
Location: Montreal, Quebec H3C 2M1
Duration: 3 Months (possibility of an extension)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 3 months
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Our client is a professional services firm, specializing in the integration of SAP solutions and the optimization of business processes. We are currently looking for a Senior System Administrator to join our dynamic team
Your tasks :
- Installation and administration of Windows and Linux servers on OS level
- Installation and administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Network Policy
- Installation of firewall, tunnels and wireless Networks.
- Administer and support cloud infrastructure (AWS – GCP and Azure)
- Provide prompt and supportive follow-up to clients and internal teams
- Manage different systems (MDM, File Server, VPN, Google apps, and other)
- Analyze the needs of the company and make recommendations on future strategic choices.
- Manage the internal network as well as the physical equipment.
- Configure and manage system backups
- Diagnose router and network connection problems and make the necessary recommendations
- Perform computer security operations such as Encrypting data, install 2FA, and create secure connections with web services.
- Analyze problems, participate in finding solutions and develop new ways of doing things
You have :
- DEC or AEC in computer science or DEP in technical support;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a related role
- Good System administration knowledge (Windows, Linux on OS level)
- Experience with Active directory , DNS, DHCP and Network Policy.
- Good Network administration knowledge (Security, Firewall, tunnels, Wireless, etc..)
- Experience with Cloud server administration, Cloud infrastructure (AWS - GCP and Azure).
- Ability to find solutions to complex problems and learn quickly and independently.
- Be able to quickly become familiar with and master the administrative interface of different products.
- Ability to listen and analyze needs, to popularize and communicate ideas as well as technical concepts in a clear and adapted to his interlocutor;
- Bilingual (oral and written) English and French
- Motivated and determined to succeed
- Confident and showing leadership, ready to turn impossible goals into opportunities