Title: Bilingual Sales Administrator
Location: 100% Remote, must reside in Quebec
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9-5
As a key member of an outgoing and highly motivated Sales team, reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the Bilingual Sales Administrator (SA) will be responsible for working with our outbound Account Executives (AE) to support them administratively, to sell technology staffing and IT services to customers across Canada and the US. The primary objective of this role is to enable the AEs to focus more time and effort developing and nurturing relationships with key customer stakeholders, execute Strategic Account Plans and increase market share within their existing accounts, and identify, chase, and land new clients, all of which should help increase the company’s overall revenue and profit.
The secondary objective of the SA is to support the VP of Sales with administrative tasks to free him up to focus on supporting the AEs, build and manage individualized development plans and performance reviews, execute business development plans to target and land new clients, research, and write original content for marketing purposes, and execute key strategic initiatives.
· Add and update sales prospects into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) portal in BullHorn, PeopleToGo’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Add and update job orders in BullHorn for contract and perm staffing opportunities.
· Submit candidates to customers for contract and perm staffing opportunities.
· Follow-up with customers to solicit their feedback on submissions and interviews and update the corresponding job order in BullHorn accordingly.
· Add and update action items in BullHorn that are specific to the execution of a Strategic Account plan. Part of this is to help ensure the AEs execute their action items on time.
· Participate in discovery calls with the AEs to learn how to qualify staffing and services opportunities and take notes on the specific requirement(s).
· Coordinate with the Operations Team for status on service request, ensuring the delivery commitment to customers is met.
· Using existing templates, build Statements of Work (SOWs) and Schedule As.
· Pull key financial and metric reports weekly.
· Populate Scorecards and Business Review templates as required.
· Assist in administering customer satisfaction evaluations.
· Support the communication channel with AEs and their customers throughout the sales process.
· Visit customer and/or end client’s websites to see what jobs they have posted that we can potentially help them with and refer this to the corresponding Account Executive.
· Help the AEs to identify potential contacts to target new clients via LinkedIn they can reach out to.
· Attend Sales meetings to review wins, new business, lost opportunities, and action items.
· Participate in training sessions, meetings, skill-building, and professional development classes.
· Assist the VP of Sales with administrative tasks, scheduling meetings, calls, training sessions as required, and strategic initiatives.
· University/College Degree or equivalent.
· Sales experience and preferably industry experience.
· Outstanding in written and oral communications, telephone manner, and listening skills in English and French.
· Superior business aptitude and be organized & effective when completing their assigned duties.
· Track record of providing fanatical customer service.
· Holds him/herself accountable in the execution of their action items, both internally and externally, with customers.
· Demonstrates a high level of integrity in dealing with people and is open and honest in all communication.
· Can work well independently and effectively in an open and collaborative fashion within a team environment.
· Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Should be knowledgeable in utilizing CRM software.
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Highly energetic and self-starter.
· Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
· Able to multitask the activities with shifting priorities.
· Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
· High capacity to learn and demonstrates a willingness to lead
· Experience in IT staffing or talent acquisition would be an asset