Role: Bilingual Mobile Device Management – Customer Service Representative
Duration: 12 months contract
Location: Montreal, QC
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support a new Mobile Device Management Services program. In this role you will be providing service and support for end users on the procurement of new mobile devices, changes to calling plan features, billing inquiries as well as managing a mobile device spare pool.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ensure all orders/ transactions are recorded in the Mobile Device Management Portal.
- Provide translation services between the portal supplier and mobile carriers and /or end users.
- Asset Management of the spare pool inventory.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues.
- Stays current with relevant training on portal operations.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with all company procedures and guidelines including Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Administer and oversee all device orders for the Americas including South America.
- Knowledge of mobile plans rates and be able to identify ways to optimize spend.
- Assist with month end expense management activities.
- Oversee all mobile device orders for Canada.
- Assist with carrier invoice escalations.
- Submit invoices for processing.
- Resolution of escalations.
- Ordering devices from third party vendors.
- Overseeing all telecom provider orders.
- Manage the ordering and distribution of Apple and Android devices globally.
- Manage the ordering and distribution of third party accessories globally.
- Knowledge of mobile carrier contracts.
- Knowledge or Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Knowledge or mobile device offerings.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience performing a similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to interact and build strong working relationships with customers and peers.
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer service environment.
- Background in mobile device or IT support preferred.