Job Title: Bilingual Help Desk Technician
Type: Contract - 4 to 6 Weeks
Location: Burlington, ON
Start Date: ASAP
- As a member of the IT Client Services Team, you will be required to assist our French and English speaking employees with all end-user based technology and applications.
- Responsible for imaging, configuring, and deploying computers and accessories
- Troubleshoot and support computer desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices via a ticketing system and issue resolution process.
- Support user base by addressing general technical issues in a Windows-based environment.
- Assist the IT Client Services department with the planning, coordination, configuration, and implementation of business applications, IT equipment, and the implementation of new technologies.
- Support the IT Help Desk by following up on progress and problem resolution.
- Participate in hardware and software reviews and recommendations.
- Identify and provide input on unique and recurring internal customer problems.
Experience, Qualifications & Education
- Must be fluent in French and English, written and verbal.
- Post-secondary Information Technology Diploma.
- Previous IT service and support experience will be given preference.
- Excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude, and driven to exceed expectations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows 7 operating systems and ingrained diagnostic tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency with iPhone and iPad devices and apps.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.