- Job Title: Bilingual Level 2 Deskside Support Technician
- Duration: 3 – months (chance for extension)
- Location: Laval, QC H7P 6C8
- Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a leading B to B electrical product and services provider, looking for a Level 2 Bilingual Deskside Support Technician in Laval, QC.
- Image PC's following the established procedural document.
- Install programs and applications as per the process.
- Must be punctual and could work autonomously
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Certification in A+, MCSE or equivalent would be an asset.
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) & PC Applications including MS Office Suite.
- Experience working with Office 365 a priority.
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware Systems and Peripherals.
- Working knowledge of the Internet & Internet technological/industry trends.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Must Be Bilingual
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Punctual and able to work autonomously
- Can follow a detailed procedure to setup programs on computers