Job Title: Bilingual Support Desktop Technicians
Location: Mirabel (airport), QC J7N 1E8
Duration: 5 years
Schedule: Monday - Friday and some weekend after hours
- install and remove desktop/laptop equipment for end users.
- reconfigure and support existing new users.
- move units from one user and re-install at new user.
- deskside support as required for Win 7 & 10 as required.
- Perform IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) services on hardware on desktops, laptops, tablets, flat panel monitors, printers, point of sale (POS) + peripherals, routers, firewalls, switches, access points, & servers
- Perform desktop and COTS software installation/upgrades including staging & imaging.
- Provide break-fix services.
- Perform 1st or 2nd deskside support troubleshooting & remediating hardware, software, & network related issues for end users
- Provide 1st or 2nd level help desk support troubleshooting & remediating hardware, software, & network related issues for end users
- Perform LAN & internetworking related activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- 1-2 years of hardware, software (Windows 7/10), and end user support experience
- Have junior-to-intermediate internetworking & troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program.
- Have A+ certification & potentially other IT industry certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, or other OEMS (Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter & can manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Good customer service skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision.
- Available to work flexible work schedules.