Job Title: Bilingual Deskside Support Technician (English/French)
Location: Moncton, NB
Address: 1234 Main St, Moncton, NB
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Minimum 6 months and could be extended to 12 months
Pay Rate: $30.00/ hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (4days on site and 1 day remote) - No flexibility
- Diagnose hardware device faults, identify parts required, order parts, and resolve issue, update the case with issue and service info and close service incidents per HP requirements.
- Handle break fix calls
- Imaging and staging of equipment
- Handle the changing user campus of switching and upgrading users as they evolve
- Backroom / administrative tasks related to the primary function of PC support with responsibility for conducting shipping and receiving activities, managing small amounts of spare PCs and PC accessories inventory, creating reports as taught to by HP, ordering spares/parts/accessories.
- Other end user computing PC support tasks
- Bilingual French and English is must
- 3 years’ experience with Notebook/Laptop/Tablet/Desktop/Mini Desktop PC parts replacement, full disassembly, reassembly, verification, and re-configuration.
- Basic PC Notebook/Laptop/Tablet/Desktop tool set is required.
- CompTIA A+ certification (nice to have) or similar, or 2- year degree/technical diploma in PC repair, or PC Notebook/Laptop/Tablet/Desktop repair certification with HP, Dell, Apple, Lenovo or other manufacturer.
- Attention to detail and can complete admin tasks and reporting on a timely basis
- Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision. I.e., time management, schedule management, and customer relations.