Job Title: L2 Bilingual Deskside Support Technician
Type: Contract - 3 months
Location: Boucherville, Québec
Starts: January 18th, 2020
Ends: April 15th, 2021
Pay Rate: $26.00/hr - $30.00/hr
- Works with the client’s team 8:00 am to 5:00 pm staging laptops and installing Zebra printers. No travel required.
- Under supervision, performs technical and administrative work in installing, supporting, and maintaining laptops and printers (Zebra) for our Client.
- Work involves deployment, maintenance, and support of all computers (printers and laptops), networked and standalone printers, label printers, scanning equipment and all other IT equipment.
- Installs, supports, and maintains laptops and printers (Zebra).
- Uses a variety of computer software such as Office 365, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Server OS, etc.
- Interacts and communicates with various clients and individuals throughout the company.
- Direct communication with store managers, mostly in French
- Prepares documentation of all adds, moves, and changes throughout the network.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Fully bilingual French/English
- Requires at least two years of college work, preferably in the field of Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Information Technology field a plus, but not necessary. At least 1-2 years experience in staging laptops and installing printers.
- Should have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, system hardware and software, and computer server systems. Windows 2000/2003/2008/2013 server, Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, TCP/IP, SQL, VMware, scanning software and hardware, and label printing hardware and software.
- Excellent communications skills as candidates will be connecting directly with store managers across Montreal and Quebec.