Job Title: L2 Bilingual Deskside Support Technician
Type: Contract - 2 months
Location: Boucherville, QC
Resource not Required between December 22nd to the 28th for Christmas Holidays
- Under supervision, performs technical and administrative work in installing, supporting and maintaining laptops and printers (Zebra) for our Client. Work involves deployment, maintenance and support of all computers (printers and laptops), networked and standalone printers, label printers, scanning equipment and all other IT equipment.
Essential Job Duties
- Installs, supports and maintains laptops and printers (Zebra).
- Uses a variety of computer software such as Office 365, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Server OS, etc.
- Interacts and communicates with various clients and individuals throughout the company.
- Direct communication with store managers, mostly in French,
- Prepares documentation of all adds, moves, and changes throughout the network.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Should have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, system hardware and software, and computer server systems. Windows 2000/2003/2008/2013 server, Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, TCP/IP, SQL, VMware, scanning software and hardware, and label printing hardware and software.
- Excellent communications skills as candidates will be connecting directly with store managers across Montreal and Quebec.
Education and Experience
- Fully bilingual French/English
- Requires at least two years of college work, preferably in the field of Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Information Technology field a plus, but not necessary.
- At least 1-2 years experience in staging laptops and installing printers.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.