Position: Bilingual Customer Service / Technical Support Specialist
Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC
Our client is looking for a dynamic customer-facing technical support specialist to handle the incoming requests and communications for their dynamic, rapidly growing, and evolving IT services company. Communication, problem solving, and diplomacy skills are the main ingredients to achieve success in this position.
They’re looking for an IT Help Desk Specialist with a broad understanding of their technological services, as well someone who will make sure that customers are satisfied at all times by providing timely responses to all customer requests received, whether they are internal or external clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use required tools and software to identify, document, track, and resolve reported problems
- Plan, prioritize, and schedule customer requests to ensure maximum issue resolutions in minimum time
- Provide great customer service and meet and exceed them on a consistent basis
- Address any issues/disputes, escalating when necessary
- Manage incoming communications (calls, emails, and messages), directing and delegating customer enquiries and requests to specific resources
- Keep a record of customer interactions and details of actions taken in ticketing system
- Identify and communicate sales opportunities to sales and account management teams
Competencies, Qualifications, and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service and/ or IT help desk services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Problem solving/analysis experience in IT
- Team management skills, with ability to motivate team members
- Decision making
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Administrative skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently