Job Title: Bilingual Account Manager
Location: Montreal, QC H4C 3C7
Our client is a fast-paced, ever-changing, and exciting start-up, one of Canada’s most innovative companies in 2018 by Innovations of the World. They are currently looking for a Bilingual Account Manager who will be responsible for leading the growth within their sales region by managing customers, landscape contractors, and strengthening the relationship with them. In this role, you will be working closely with other members of the sales team, as well as the operations and marketing departments. You will play a pivotal role in growing the business from day 1 and you will be able to continuously share your ideas. What is more? As the company grows, you will have the opportunity to grow too!
If you enjoy working in a growth-oriented start-up environment, then this is the job for you!
- Understand customer pain points and clearly articulate the value the company provides.
- Actively manage and grow current business and customer loyalty within your region.
- Attend tradeshows and business development meetings to build rapport with your leads.
- Develop business review presentations for large customers in your region.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in political positions.
- Strategize with the marketing and sales team to meet the sales and financial targets.
- Prospect new business leads, through telephone and email communication.
Experience & Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in outbound sales or customer service.
- Working experience from the Construction, Horticulture or Landscape business acumen.
- Degree in marketing or related field.
- Written and spoken proficiency in French & English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and customer focus.
- Positive attitude, perseverance and drive to meet objectives.
- Outgoing, adaptable, and inquisitive personality.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
hat We Value
- Having fun
- Supporting each other
- Growing together
- Being resourceful
- Doing it the right way
- Flexible work hours.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Vacation and paid time off.
- 5 à 7s, team lunches, and outings.
- Casual dress: wear what is comfortable.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- Open-space concept and lounge area.