Job Title: BI ETL Data Analytics
Location: North York, ON Toronto
Our client is currently looking to hire a Data Analytics expert who can manage their projects and is a BI expert with very strong ETL skills.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding data skills including experience with a variety of database platforms and technologies, ETL, and experience with data from a variety of industries.
Primary duties of this position include:
The candidate will assess client requirements, detail their current data environment and design a BI strategy for developing and implementing ETL processes and designing and creating data visualization solutions in Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Client-comes-first attitude. Knowing that the job and day is not done until the client has what they asked for (we don't always work after hours, but sometimes we have to!)
- A minimum of 5 years of understanding complex ETL, data conversion and extract strategies suitable to a wide variety of industries and enterprises.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience using data visualization tools.
- Lead data architecture design activities to develop and support the company’s ETL, data warehouse, and data virtualization requirements for our various clients.
- Facilitate best practice guidelines around all stages of development
- Develop ETL audits and controls to ensure quality of data meets or exceeds defined standards and thresholds defined by the business customer
- Experience with ETL tools – ideally Knime
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a service delivery role