Job Title: Bench Repair Technician (Component Level)
Type: Contract 2- 3 Weeks
Location: Boucherville, QC
Starts: December 14, 2020 (or sooner)
Ends: December 31, 2020
Pay Rate: $30.00/hr
Our client is looking for a Bench Repair Technician with component level bench repair experience. Technician will be responsible for repairing defective UPS units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client will provide a 'local site coordinator' to work through duration of the on-site project.
- Assess and repair defective UPS units approximately 6000 units.
- Project completion requires Asset List reporting per the information provided by the client.
- 2-3 year experience in component level bench repair is mandatory
- Experienced in practices, methods, materials, tools and equipment of electronic technician trade
- Possess skills of a Depot Bench Repair Technician
- Maintain and repair typical electronic systems
- Nice to have experience repairing desktop, laptops and monitors.
- Order and receive parts and components
- Utilization of system utilities, networking and verification tools to diagnose equipment
- Tracking, reviewing and logging repairs
Educations and Other Requirements
- Post secondary education in Electronics/Computer Science /IT or related field of study
- Experience in component level bench repair
- Experience working on motherboards of electronic equipment
- Knowledge of support tools
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and verbal)
- Bilingual – French is an asset