Job Title: Azure Engineer
Type: Contract 6 months - chance for 6-months extension
- Focus is on IaaS, must have
- Optimizing applications and help with cost reduction
- Workflows into Azure
- Deliver IaaS based projects for end clients, only involved in delivery phase
- Understanding of design and architecture
- Experience with Exchange, Cloud based services
- Nice to have experience with PaaS, SaaS
- Nice to have Active Directory, Dynamics, VMware
- Nice to have Networking skills and background
- Nice to have Disaster Recovery experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience
- Curious and driven to acquire new skills autonomously.
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum environments.
- Strong, proven performance diagnostic skills
- Experienced with assistance and training to infrastructure operations teams.
- Self-starter with an innate ability to adapt to change and motivated to champion the continuous improvement
- Demonstrably solid written and verbal communication skills to drive projects to successful conclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Working on a variety of Azure automation, workflow and engineering tasks.
- Deliverables will be set and defined by managers
- Will be working with Solutions Architects, Presales teams, Other Engineers, and End clients.
- Participate in design discussions around best practices for storage and prof on concepts for additional Azure related services that have not yet been explored.
- Soft skills – Very strong communication required along with ability to work with multiple teams across different parts of the business. Very collaborative workplace where teamwork is a big focus.