Job Title: Azure-Cloud Software Architect
Location: Dallas, Texas
Start Date: July 2021
End Date: July 2022
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Reports To: Managed Services
Overview Job Description
- Own the Azure cloud customer engagements including architectural design sessions and specific implementation projects.
- Ensure solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability.
- Be the voice of the customer, share insights and best practices, and connect with engineering teams to remove key blockers.
- Responsible for migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform- Provides design, implementation, testing, maintenance, delivery and support for the full life cycle of activities related to systems and subscriptions in Azure Cloud environment.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers to drive long-term cloud adoption.
- Understand the customer’s application portfolio, priorities and success measures to migrate infrastructure, and applications using the principles of DevOps and automation.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer criteria to create a cloud modernization roadmap.
- Collaborate with other cloud architects to develop complex end-to-end enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Total Experience - 8 to 12 years
- Experience in Azure IaaS as code
- Experience in DevOps & Agile methodology
- Experience with Azure solution components
- Strong hands-on experience including infrastructure automation tools Terraform & Ansible
- Experience with orchestration frameworks and Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) tools
- Python/Bash/PowerShell/Azure CLI
- Experience with security, networking, databases, and infrastructure as code
- Certification (if any will be a plus):
- Azure Fundamentals: AZ-900
- Azure Administrator: AZ-103
- Azure Architects: AZ-303 & AZ-304
Must Have Previous, related experience
Nice to Have
Professional, polite, experience with dealing with end users
Ability to read and follow instructions
Clear and concise communications, written and spoken
Experience with trouble-shooting as required
Good people skills and work well on a team
Provides timely & accurate timesheet reporting weekly