Job Title: Application Analyst (Pega)
Location: Remote Work
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday (Occasional weekend/after-hours work may be required to support project implementations, system upgrades and support for production environments. IT supports internal business clients in Waterloo, Toronto (North York) and Montreal. Occasional travel between these locations may be required.)
Salary Range: $90,000.00 to $130,000.00
Our Pega Application Analyst will have overall responsibility for the design, development, technical delivery, and overall quality of Pega solutions. They will contribute to agile team goals by collaborating with other functions in the team, as well as developing specifications, code, and documents to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of solutions.
- Perform and coordinate complex application programming activities
- Contribute to agile team goals by collaborating with other functions in the team, actively participating in Scrum ceremonies
- Develop specifications, code, and documents to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of solutions
- Participate in scope definition workshops and owns delivery of the completed work.
- Share complexities as an input into costs for a project and helps estimate work effort.
- Collaborate with architects, designers/developers, business system analysts and testing specialists to deliver high quality solutions
- Produce both high-level and detailed-level designs and implement Pega solutions based on business requirements and defined architectures
- Contribute to defining timelines and project plans; analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time and scope
- Ensure information security standards and requirements are incorporated into all solutions
- Contribute to the ongoing support, stability, and performance of application systems in production including problem analysis, resolution, and escalation and reporting as necessary.
- Coordinate with both onshore and offshore teams to ensure coding, testing, debugging, and implementation activities are completed as required
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interface design, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
- 3 years’ experience designing and delivering complex Pega case management projects
- Demonstrated experience in solution design for Pega based solutions encompassing internal facing and external facing applications
- Advanced knowledge of BPM concepts, techniques, tools and delivery approaches
- Minimum 3 years of progressive information technology experience with full application development life cycle and systems integration experience
- Knowledge of the PRPC Architecture, as well as PRPC design & implementation features.
- Strong data modeling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can explain concepts to both business and IT stakeholders
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall environments
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related discipline.
- Pega Certified System Architect (CSA).
- Technical working experience with Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML); relational databases (Oracle/DB2/MS SQL Server).
- Knowledge of the financial and insurance industries including Group Benefits/Retirement products and business domains.