The Account Executive will be responsible for developing a territory plan and executing on this plan to drive profitable growth within a specified cross-industry territory.
- Provide solutions to clients integrating services, software, and infrastructure offerings.
- Develop new sales; manage and grow the current portfolio; achieve annual sales & profitability targets.
- Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs.
- Establish strong working relationships with key vendors and solution partners.
- Co-ordinate with technical delivery teams to ensure customer focused solutions.
- Oversee all aspects of managing relationships with new and existing clients and prospects.
- University Degree
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated experience with consultative solution selling with a track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing customer commitment.
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial desire and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively within a team environment.